Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is what happens when we're left home alone...

These pics are from one night last week when Dad took Mom out to eat. Us girls decided to treat ourselves to tacos from Taco Bell and subs from Jersey Mike's. As you can see from the pics, it got kinda crazy...it turned into a taco-sauce-throwing-party!!! (Believe me, my sisters are gonna be mad when they see that I posted these!)
Let me reassure you (especially those whose kids I baby-sit occasionally) that this does not occur while I'm watching other people's kids! Honest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't catch me in the pictures!

Sarah

Unknown said...

It's a VERY small world, isn't it?!?! That is really neat. There are two Bro Logans who are preachers (which you might know... was it in AL or VA?)... My in-laws go to Bro Joel Logan's church... if you sang there, they probably heard you!

Unknown said...

That's the church... I have been there many times... The Inman family sang at the same time, right? When I told my husband about you last night, he said I think they sang there in the fall... he was right (happens frequently ;o). Well, thanks so much for commenting and letting me know about this!