Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Quick Trip to Florida

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to make a quick to Florida to see our family. It was our last chance to make this trip before Rachel gets married in August.


Sometimes traveling with six sisters and one brother is too much to handle! Lol!


digging up part of the hydrangea bush to take home


my cousin's little girl, playing in the water
(check out my cousin's website...he takes some awesome pictures! admiller.visualblogging.com)


Rachel's last visit before the wedding...next time she'll be a Mrs.




group pose (well, kinda)


me & Granny

1 comment:

Becky Abner said...

Good to see some new pics up. I keep checking. Sounds like ya'll had some great adventures. I love to see pictures of your family. You can add me to that fan club. My niece too, every time she gets in the car with me she wants to hear the little girls, and she sings with ya'll. I love it.