Thursday, July 15, 2010

Excitedly Awaiting My Niece's Arrival!

I know it's been a long time, but I'm finally getting around to writing another post for this blog!

My sister Rachel and her husband Eric are expecting their first baby! It's a girl, and she's expected to arrive at the beginning of August. We are all very excited! So far, everything has gone well with the pregnancy. I'll be posting more pictures after she's born, but for right now, here's a couple pictures of Rachel at about 36 weeks.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

How exciting! We cannot wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah!! I've been watching for updates from you! Are yall planning to go to Camp Meeting this week? I hope they will be broadcasting live so we can listen!
I'm so glad to see pics of Rachel! I just wrote her a letter the other day, but I haven't been able to mail it yet. :( I was wondering when she was due! I know all of you Aunts must be really excited!! :) I'll be waiting and watching for pics! Did you know that I am also and Aunt now?? My little Nephew or Niece (we'll know which one later this month, Lord willing) is due in January! :)
BTW, I just loaned out two of yalls' cds today to a German lady from church. :)
Well I'll stop rambling on and on now.. :) We need to catch up!
Jessica P.

Rebekah said...

Jessica P.
Hey! Good to hear from you! You seriously need to get on Facebook!! Lol! They will be inducing labor for Rachel tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'll have pics up by tomorrow evening!! :-) We are all very excited!! And yes, I did hear that your sister is expecting (I'm friends with Sara C. on Facebook.) We're planning on being at camp hopefully Thursday! Wish you could be there!