Monday, May 19, 2008

Tilling up the garden

Our garden isn't doing very well, and we've been doing a lot of hoeing and weeding lately. The other day we convinced Dad to let us use the tiller, and once we finally got it started, I headed down to the garden spot (it's two lots down from our house.) Most of the girls were out in the garden, and when they saw me they all started laughing really hard. Then my youngest sister came running with the camera and took lots of pictures of me! They said I looked hilarious running after the tiller! I chose the best looking picture (some of them looked crazier than this one!)
I don't think Dad has very much confidence in our gardening skills!



she can make a dewberry pie and hoe a garden, too!



Robber turned Gardener
(I can't believe I'm posting this..I'm really going to be in a lot of trouble now!!!)


No comments: