Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bluegrass Festival in Clarksville

On Friday night, we were able to attend a bluegrass festival in Clarksville, TN. The girls entered some of the individual contests, but none of them placed. :-(

There were a lot of good musicians there!

This was our first time to attend this festival, but we really enjoyed it, especially because it was the first bluegrass festival this year!


~~Guitar Competition~~

~~Guitar Competition~~
(my next to youngest sister)

~~Mandolin Competition~~

~~Banjo Competition~~

(these pics are from my sister, Rachel ... I don't know who that older man was, but he got his head in nearly every pic, lol!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebekah!
Actually,I was the one who took those pictures! Rachel asked me to take them with her camera. I couldn't help getting that mans head in the picture! Sorry! Anyway,I just thought I'd tell you.Esther

Rebekah said...

Oops, sorry! I think Rachel told me that after I posted the pics.