Thursday, March 6, 2008

New cd

I'm so tired of listening to our new cd! We've been listening to it several times to try to detect any places were we may have messed up. There's soooooo many things that you don't realize you do until its recorded and each track is played back separately! And some things can't be fixed! Dad is back at the recording studio today to get the last mix-down. Here's the songs were putting on it....

On My Journey Home
Thank You For Your Blessings
Casting All Your Care
Hallelujah, I'm Ready to Go
Send the Light
He Giveth More Grace
Till We Get Home
Let the Lower Lights Be Burning
He Loves to Hear You Shout
I'll Fly Away

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it has some good music on it... I hope it turns out just how you all like.

Re. the Honduras thing... I don't even know... there's a man who has a ministry set up for groups to come in and to go door-to-door in the mountain villages. I'm not even sure that man is down there all the time. I think he might run it from the states and just take trips to be certain things are running smoothly.

Nina in Portugal said...

Hi Beka!
Thanks for your comment you left on my blog. I am sorry we didn't get to meet. There was only three places that I didn't go with my husband because of sick babies, and we narrowed down the churches until we realized it was yours! God bless your family as you sing for our Lord!
Nina Andrzejewski
Missionary to Portugal
www.portugalbound.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have no idea why you're having to do that... have you tried it again to see if you still have to? I'm sorry!

Unknown said...

that is so weird! I have NO idea... when I sign out and try to view my blog, that doesn't happen. How do you access my blog? Do you type in the address yourself? I'll have to see if anyone else is having any trouble doing that. Thanks for letting me know!

Unknown said...

it is all under control! YAY!!!!

Unknown said...

You're probably too good to play with them... you must beat them all :o)... you could play with us! LOL.