Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cutest Little Boy

In my opinion (which may be slightly biased), I think my brother is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! :-) He loves to get dressed up "like a preacher!" He's also loves to clown around and act silly! I had a hard time getting some good pics because he was jumping up and down and saying, "I'm smiling! I'm smiling!"

As you can imagine, he's pretty spoiled since he is the only boy after seven girls! But as Dad always says, us girls are largely responsible! :-)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cute little guy! And so I don't have to comment on all your posts... your cake looks GREAT! I can make things that taste good, but I don't do very many "pretty things." Keep practicing, and I'm sure it'll look even better! You're already better than Publix!

Unknown said...

Seth really is a sharp little man. I love his suit. Tell your dad, when he outgrows the vest, to save it for me. I've lost so much weight, I might be able to wear it. The vertical stripes will make me look even thinner.

Rebekah said...

Sure! Would you like us to mail it to you?