Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cake Decorating

My sister and I have started yet another project (much to the girls' delight) - cake decorating. We are currently taking classes at Hobby Lobby, and just made our first cakes. She decided to make a lady bug cake, which turned out really nice (of course, as always!)


My sunflower cake tasted good, but didn't look nearly as nice. :-(


Here's a pic of what it should have looked like:


Oh well, I'm sure it takes a lot of practice! :-) But it did taste good, or at least my brother thought so! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebekah! Thanks for telling me about your blog. I've done a little cake decorating, too, and I think your cake looks very nice. It is kind of funny up against the picture of the sunflower, though. hee hee. I try not to do too many cakes now, I eat too much icing!! Hope to see you all soon! Oh, by the way, your little brother is just adorable. But you knew that already, didn't you? :) Valerie