Monday, November 7, 2011

Honduras - Day Eight

Well, I've been here in Honduras for a whole week now, and I sure am glad that I got to come!  We didn't do a whole lot today, but we did sit in the doorway and watch people walking and driving by!  I could sit there for hours...it's so fascinating!

Ok, so I FINALLY got some of the pictures from Saturday uploaded!  (Internet service hasn't been so great here the past few days.)

This is Pulhapanzak Falls, and it was SOOOO beautiful!!!  The pictures really do not do it justice!!!  These falls are 140 feet (Niagara Falls is 170.)






the Hortons (the family I'm staying with)



 ok, crazy pic, but the only one of me down close to the falls
 



Lake Yojoa (the waterfall runs off of this lake)

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

So so pretty!!!! I love it! That's a good pic of the Horton's. :)