Friday, November 4, 2011

Honduras - Day Five

First off, I just wanted to post a few more pictures that I've taken this week...

the Pizza Hut in Comayaua
It seems so crazy that they have a nicer building than ours at home,
and yet this one is surrounded by such poverty!


a crazy purple dog we saw...I have no idea why it's purple!

the beautiful view from the window of the church building

one of the workers, Maestro, laying tile

another view of the property/house


This evening we went to the grocery store.  As you can see from the pictures, it's a very modern store, and every bit as large as one of our grocery stores, such as Kroger.



2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Ummmm... the purple dog really is throwing me for a loop! Whaaattt???? LOL Crazy! So weird about the super duper nice Pizza Hut! The grocery store is where I would hang out. Not just because I love food... it just looks pretty. ;)

Stephen and Kelly said...

I think it is purple due to medicine they have put on it. One time we put some medicine like that on our dog. He was purple too. Looks like you had a great time.