Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Honduras Pictures and MRSA

Well, unfortunately I don't have pictures of the hog killing, because I wasn't able to go.  (I know y'all are SO disappointed!  Haha!)  I ended up in the doctor's office yesterday with some bug bites that had really swollen up.  Turns out, I've got that MRSA virus, so they gave me some antibiotics, so hopefully it'll be gone soon!  Right now, I have a couple of spots that are really bad on my left leg, and my ankle is swollen, making it painful to walk, so I'll be glad when the medicine kicks in the swelling goes down!

Last night, Rachel, Eric and Caroline came over and we celebrated Rachel's birthday.  I fixed Caroline's hair in little pig tails for the first time, and she was SO stinking cute!


she's a mess!


This was taken at the Walmart in Tegucigalpa...slightly different than what you'll find for sale at a Walmart in the states!  Haha!


me and Ms. Wendy


Emily, eating some ketchup


so cute!!

I miss them so much!!!

 
me and Brittany


my last view of Honduras

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Her little girls are so adorable! Love Caroline's piggies. :) Were they to commemorate the hog slaying? ROFL. I hope you get better soon. Your MRSA worries me. Had a blast tonight. Posted our pic on my blog! Hope it doesn't crash the net. Hehe