Sunday, November 6, 2011

Honduras - Day Seven

Well, I still don't have the pictures up from yesterday, but I promise I will get them up by tomorrow!  We had a good Sunday, and I enjoyed getting to see the Honduran church that the Hortons have started.  And the ride to and from church, on which we stopped to pick up and drop off people, was quite interesting!  Though the main roads here are paved, there are many that are not, and many of the "dirt" roads have tons of rocks sticking up everywhere!  It's a wonder we didn't get a flat tire!

While dropping people off on the way home, we found several cows laying in the middle of one of the roads, and they finally moved, but it took forever!  Wish I had been able to get some pictures of that, but sadly, it was already dark here.

Alright, well that's all for today, but I plan on having those pictures up tomorrow! :-)

No comments: